torsdag 17. november 2011

A trip to the jungle-mountain Maramalay.

Me and Dr.Sabus' daughter Anju. I was very excited about the rubber threes. 
Fresh rubber coming out of the three. They cut all the threes once every day to harvest the rubber. Its very elastic when it coagulates. 
Their mountain Residence where we stayed :) On top of that Jeep we sat on the drive up, we where looking for leopards and tigers, we only say two deer and a iron gate that was destroyed by a wild elephant. I also for the first time in my life saw firefly. I though I saw a black leopard just behind me, I screamed, and the seemingly leopard barked back at me, of curse it was a dog :P We saw the remnants of a old hospital  just behind  the house, forgot to take picture of it . Also a beautiful waterfall they have.
A wild banana three :) And an animal in the three behind, cant remember what Dr.Sabu called it, may be a Camelon?
Aloo dosa, Puri, Cocunut Chutney, and Papaya for breakfast. Heaven on earth :)


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar