mandag 21. november 2011

My last day in the Hospital.

It was very sad to leave this group of fabulous Doctors. 
From left: Dr. Prem, a very energetic doctor. Dr.Bala, the best teacher in surgery Ive ever had.. Dr.Sabu, my second father away from home :) Dr.Maya, A brilliant Obst&Gynecology Doctor whom I admire. Dr.Pratyush, whom I always tell what surgeries Ive attended that he missed, just to tease him :)

Was also very hard to say good bye to these lovely people in the OR. Im not a very sentimental person, but nearly cried when I left the OR that day. 

Visiting Dr.Bala and his family. Had a lovely time with them. This is his sons, 6 and 14 years old.
Hans, the youngest one, was very energetic and exited about having me there I believe, I even got a hug from him, so so cute, I felt blessed.
Dinner with Dr.Devaprasath and his lovely wife Dr.Renu. They invited me to their daughters wedding, unfortunately I can not come.

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar